Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thanksgiving Mac 'n Cheese that is SO GOOD

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachael-ray/butternut-squash-mac-and-cheese-recipe.html

This is one of THE best macaroni and cheese recipes I've made or had....it has butternut squash in it (you can purchase it frozen and pureed)...  with thyme, parmesan and cheddar cheese, etc.  It is SO GOOD and such a lovely Thanksgiving side dish for those of you who make mac 'n cheese on this holiday. 

Believe me, it's very simple to make and outstanding...

Happy Thanksgiving, my dear foodies!

Sorry I haven't been around for a while...I intend to do more food blogging...   I hope!

Z

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I did not know you had a food blog site. I have a few recipes on my site but will probably break it out into its own blog next year.

The Mac/Cheese is always a good dish!

Lisa said...

That is perfection Z. I always enjoyed your food blog
This I made not long ago.Yummy

Z said...

Hi, Dennis....Yes, I used to have quite a good blog going here but when my husband died 5 years ago, I kind of lost energy for two blogs and concentrate on my political one; I hope you come chime in from time to time!
This mac'n cheese isn't too rich and the squash is a good substitute for MORE CHEESE we don't need (but love!)
I hope you do a food blog..if so, please let us know.

Lisa..I'm not great on the hot stuff, how spicy is that soup because it sounds FABULOUS...I love soup....??? please respond to me via email as I don't come here enough yet to see any response..xxx